AeroShell Grease 7
AeroShell Grease 7 is an advanced multi-purpose grease, composed of a synthetic oil thickened with Microgel®, possessing good load carrying ability over a wide temperature range. It is inhibited against corrosion and has excellent resistance to water.
The useful operating temperature range is -73°C to +149°C.
- AeroShell Grease 7 satisfied nearly all the airframe grease requirements of turbine engine aircraft and also those of piston engine aircraft provided that seal incompatibility does not occur. Most civil aircraft manufactures approve AeroShell Greae 7 as a general purpose grease either by brand name or by specification. It is recommended for lubricating highly loaded gears, actuator screw mechanisms, etc., also for instrument and general airframe lubrication within the temperature range of -73°C to +149°C.
- S. : Approved MIL-PRF-23827C (Type II)
- COMAC Approved to QPL-CMS-OL-302
- AeroShell Grease 7 contains a synthetic ester oil and should not be used in contact with incompatible seal materials.
- AeroShell Grease 7 is a clay-based grease approved to MIL-PRF–23827C Type II; it should not be mixed with soap-based greases approved to MIL-PRF-23827C Type I.